energen biogas delivers cost-effective, sustainable solutions in modern waste management. By using food waste as a fuel, Anaerobic Digestion (AD) has a key role to play in helping replace fossil fuels and cut harmful emissions from landfill sites.
- A reduction in your current disposal costs.
- A significant increase in your current recycling rates.
- A complete service solution to meet your needs with all of your recyclates & waste processed with a simple ‘no fuss, no mess’ arrangement.
- Safe disposal of your branded product.
- We can collect or you can deliver.
- An MI (Management Information) report showing you how much waste you diverted from landfill.
- Complies with council waste data flow reporting requirements.
our system provides :
- Competitive pricing
- Fully licensed vehicles and trained personnel
- Dedicated customer support
- Guaranteed traceability of your food and catering waste
plant features :
- Produces renewable energy from organic waste (dry or wet)
- 121,000 tonnes per year capacity
- 8 large on-site storage tanks to cater for a wide variety of wastes
- High COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand) capacity
- Prompt on-site turnaround for delivery vehicles
- Good transport links and site access
To hear more about how we can help, get in touch – or for a no-obligation quotation, please complete our brief enquiry form